Mr. Pradyut Mitra is graduated with Bachelor in Chemical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology and Masters in Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management.
He is a member for the professional organization in India such as;
- Life Member of the Indian Institute Of Chemical Engineers
- Member of the Institute of Engineers (India)
- Chartered Chemical Engineer as Conferred by Institute Of Engineers’ (India)
Throughout his professional career, he holds several positions in oil & gas and petrochemical industries;
- Production Engineer with Pfizer Limited
- Plant Manager and Technical Services Manager with Gharda Chemicals Limited
- Head of Regional Productions with Praxair India Ltd
- Auditor with KPMG.
Since the past 10 years he has delivered training courses in various areas such as; Safety in Oil & Gas, improvement areas of Quality, Health and Safety & Environment, Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment, HAZOP, QRA, Consequence Analysis of Hazardous Processes.